*Offered salary can vary, depending on licensure and experience.
The Clinic Director provides leadership for their respective clinic and oversees the clinical and operational functions. This role offers a mix of clinical and administrative duties. They work closely with College Health leadership to ensure the delivery of high-quality mental health services that support the needs of our patients.
Who We Are –
Mindpath College Health, a division of Mindpath Health, is a leader in mental health, providing outpatient services across the country to the college community. Our team believes in the combined power of autonomy, support, and collaboration. Our parent company, Mindpath Health, has been in business for over 2 decades with clinicians in 100+ locations nationwide. Our practice is comprised of some of the best Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, Therapists, and Administrators in the behavioral health field. Our clinicians have a wide range of specialties, allowing you to leverage the collective expertise of our clinical group for the benefit of patients and your professional development. Specialties include, anxiety, depression, ADHD, LGBTQ+ Affirmative therapy, personality disorders, and many more. We also offer TMS services in many locations when clinically indicated.
We Open Doors to Total Health – Be Part of the Team –
- Environment – National presence with Local Market Coverage providing patient access to both children & adults in an Outpatient Setting.
- Schedule – Flexibility is a core component of our hybrid approach of treating patients in-person as well as via telemedicine.
- Practice – Feel of having your own practice, but without the overhead & management of one – modernized outpatient centers located in professional office parks.
- Admin Support – Provide Front Office, Patient Scheduling, and Billing Support.
- Collaboration – of Psychiatrists and PMHNPs to Therapy Colleagues in the same center.
- Work-Life Balance – Practice model conducive with your schedule vs. the unknown day/schedule when working in an inpatient setting.
- Day-to-Day – Practice model is typically Monday-Friday seeing an average of 12 patients per day (can see more if one desires) with minimal Call Responsibilities.
- Med-Management – Collaborative approach with options to provide TMS as a treatment approach in some centers.
- Benefits – Full benefits as a W2 employee working full-time – opportunity for CME allowance, Paid Malpractice Insurance with Tail, Paid Company Holidays, 401k, Paid Parental/Maternity Leave, Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Assistance.
- Compensation – Market-based competitive salary with additional earning potential.
- Oversee day-to-day operations and monitor Key Performance Indicators of all clinicians, including prescribers
- Provide support and professional development to clinical team, including hiring, training, and managing performance
- Balance both clinical and administrative duties
- Assist with internal and external referrals, including referrals to higher levels of care when needed
- 5 Years as a Licensed Mental Health Provider (LMFT, LCSW, LP, LPCC, PsyD/PhD)
- 3 Years’ experience supervising clinicians and other clinical staff, with a demonstrated record of success
- Ability to travel up to 5% is required
- Experience working with the college student population is preferred – not required
Mindpath Health is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to All Jobs