We are a leader in mental health, providing outpatient services across the country. We are a clinician-led organization with patients at its heart, driven to make life better for our patients. Our team believes in the combined power of autonomy, support, and collaboration.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to change lives and grow professionally, we want you on our team. Find the right opportunity for you and let us help you do what you love. Each day, we live out our company values: Be Better, Together | Act with Courage | Strive for Excellence | Express Compassion | Practice Inclusion.
In working with us, you’ll have:
- Flexibility: Full/Part-Time opportunities with fully remote & hybrid models available that provide work/life balance.
- Workplace Diversity: Experience a culture where all employees are treated with respect and fairness.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation models with unlimited bonus earnings.
- Perks & Benefits: Industry leading full-benefits package, PTO, employer 401k contribution, CME allowance, malpractice with tail coverage
- Career Path Advancement: Grow in your career with leadership opportunities.
- Technology: EMR & robust telehealth platform making it easier to see patients virtually
The Regional Medical Director is an instrumental clinical leader and liaison of Mindpath Health’s Office of the Chief Medical Officer. You will foster an environment of open communication and continuous improvement, building relationships with and between clinicians and operational partners that enable access to care and improve health outcomes across the region.
Clinician Experience | Practice Management | Leadership & Strategy
- Work with Medical Director and Clinician-Experience Managers to maintain an environment of performance, high standards of care, and accountability.
- Facilitate regular clinician meetings in conjunction with functional leaders to ensure clinicians are connected and engaged with regional clinical priorities and company strategic priorities.
- Provide consultation, operational and clinical oversight to clinicians on patient care issues, best practice guidelines and communicating inefficiencies to drive continuous improvements to standards of care.
- Utilize patient facing KPI metrics to measure and track performance of clinicians; influence and improve clinical operational efficiency.
- Assist with developing, implementing, and monitoring tools for ensuring clinician accountability and high performance, including productivity benchmarks, performance measures, and quality measures.
- Monitor clinical care for compliance with applicable regulatory and licensing requirements, local laws, and ordinances, and Mindpath Health policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with Medical Director, other Regional Medical Directors, and Leadership Team in development and execution of strategic clinical initiatives.
- Coach, mentor, and performance manage clinicians on variety of issues, from interpersonal challenges with clinical and non-clinical colleagues, to appropriate standards of care, to effective practice management.
- Assist Medical Directors and the Office of the CMO in the recruitment, assessment, and selection process for new clinicians.
- Assist with identifying sub-specialties among regional clinicians as part of Centers of Excellence.
- Evaluate and recommend new service lines, including partnering on building business case; oversee effective implementation and champion for expansion within the region.
- Represent Mindpath Health at meetings and events of local medical societies, professional organizations, and other relevant groups and agencies.
- M.D. or D.O. degree from an accredited medical school
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in general psychiatry
- Current, valid license to practice medicine in the state in which you are practicing / leading a region
- Current, relevant, and substantial knowledge of areas related to healthcare operations
- Up to 25% Travel required
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership to and build the trust of clinicians, administrative support team, and key business stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team, in collaborative settings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understands and is committed to maintaining highest level of confidentiality
- Able to motivate clinicians and administrative support teams, and promote team building and problem-solving across functional areas
- Demonstrated problem-solving through root-cause analysis; ability to articulate both clinical and business impacts of issues
- Demonstrated ability to utilize computer technology and willingness to develop and adapt to the evolving technological requirements of modern medical healthcare environment
- Previous experience supervising clinicians and other clinical staff, with demonstrated record of success
- Current, relevant, and substantial knowledge of areas related to clinician licensing and operations, e.g., legal/regulatory, administrative, policy, protocols, and other clinical issues
- Experience as medical director or associate medical director
- Clinical teaching experience and private practice experience
Mindpath Health is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to All Jobs