*Offered salary can vary, depending on licensure and experience.
Who We Are –
Mindpath College Health, a division of Mindpath Health, is a leader in mental health, providing outpatient services across the country to the college community. Our team believes in the combined power of autonomy, support, and collaboration. Our parent company, Mindpath Health, has been in business for over 2 decades with clinicians in 100+ locations nationwide. Our practice is comprised of some of the best Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, Therapists, and Administrators in the behavioral health field. Our clinicians have a wide range of specialties, allowing you to leverage the collective expertise of our clinical group for the benefit of patients and your professional development. Specialties include, anxiety, depression, ADHD, LGBTQ+ Affirmative therapy, personality disorders, and many more. We also offer TMS services in many locations when clinically indicated.
We Open Doors to Total Health – Be Part of the Team –
- Environment – National presence with Local Market Coverage providing patient access to both children & adults in an Outpatient Setting.
- Schedule – Flexibility is a core component of our hybrid approach of treating patients in-person as well as via telemedicine.
- Practice – Feel of having your own practice, but without the overhead & management of one – modernized outpatient centers located in professional office parks.
- Admin Support – Provide Front Office, Patient Scheduling, and Billing Support.
- Collaboration – of Psychiatrists and PMHNPs to Therapy Colleagues in the same center.
- Work-Life Balance – Practice model conducive with your schedule vs. the unknown day/schedule when working in an inpatient setting.
- Day-to-Day – Practice model is typically Monday-Friday seeing an average of 12 patients per day (can see more if one desires) with minimal Call Responsibilities.
- Med-Management – Collaborative approach with options to provide TMS as a treatment approach in some centers.
- Benefits – Full benefits as a W2 employee working full-time – opportunity for CME allowance, Paid Malpractice Insurance with Tail, Paid Company Holidays, 401k, Paid Parental/Maternity Leave, Loan Repayment (those coming out of training), Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Assistance.
- Compensation – market-based competitive salary with additional earning potential.
- Provide initial assessments, check-ins, and appropriate referrals to establish patient care
- Psychotropic medication management required
- Collaborating care with therapists
- Submit patient notes and documentation in a timely manner
- Must be fully licensed with MD or DO degree
- BE or BC in psychiatry with active DEA license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to utilize EHR and technology platforms as applicable within the role
Mindpath Health is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to All Jobs