*Offered salary can vary, depending on years of experience and/or specialty.
Mindpath Health is looking for clinicians committed to providing quality care to patients in a well-supported outpatient practice setting. We provide services for a wide range of disorders and comorbidities and need physicians that support a combined medication management and therapy approach to treatment for optimal care. Our clinicians have a wide range of specialties, allowing you to leverage the collective expertise of our clinical group for the benefit of patients and your professional development. Specialties include OCD, anxiety, ADHD, LGBTQ+ Affirmative therapy, anger management, substance use/abuse, personality disorders, and many more. We also offer TMS services in many locations when clinically indicated.
Who We Are –
Mindpath Health has been in business for over 2 decades with clinicians in 100+ locations nationwide. Our practice is comprised of some of the best Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, Therapists, and Administrators in the behavioral health field.
We Open Doors to Total Health – Be Part of the Team –
- Environment – National presence with Local Market Coverage providing patient access to both children & adults in an Outpatient Setting.
- Schedule – Flexibility is a core component of our hybrid approach of treating patients in-person as well as via telemedicine.
- Practice – Feel of having your own practice, but without the overhead & management of one – modernized outpatient centers located in professional office parks.
- Admin Support – Provide Front Office, Patient Scheduling, and Billing Support.
- Collaboration – of Psychiatrists and PMHNPs to Therapy Colleagues in the same center.
- Work-Life Balance – Practice model conducive with your schedule vs. the unknown day/schedule when working in an inpatient setting.
- Day-to-Day – Practice model is typically Monday-Friday seeing an average of 12 patients per day (can see more if one desires) with minimal Call Responsibilities.
- Med-Management – Collaborative approach with options to provide TMS as a treatment approach in some centers.
- Benefits – Full benefits as a W2 employee working full-time – opportunity for CME allowance, Paid Malpractice Insurance with Tail, Paid Company Holidays, 401k, Paid Parental/Maternity Leave, Loan Repayment (those coming out of training), Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Assistance.
- Compensation – market-based competitive salary with additional earning potential.
- Provide initial assessments, follow-ups, & offer appropriate referrals within Mindpath Health.
- Collaborate when necessary for best patient care & experience.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills – timely notes & documentation
- Experience with Adult and or Child/Adolescent Patient Populations
- Must be Fully Licensed within the State of Practice with a MD or DO degree.
- ABPN Board Certified in Psychiatry & Active DEA license
- Medication Management Required
- Ability to utilize EHR & Technology Platforms as applicable within the role.
Mindpath Health is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to All Jobs