About the Role
Mindpath Health exists to increase access to mental health care that helps people thrive. We do this by empowering our clinicians, investing in our people, and caring for the communities we serve.
The Market Partnership Manager for Florida, is accountable for building and maintaining trust, as a reliable resource for behavioral health care, in their respective professional communities. This position will collaborate, both internally and externally, with regular communications, lunch and learns and meet in greets. They will act as an internal liaison to foster and enhance the experience for external providers, medical groups, health systems, universities, and employer groups. These talented specialists will identify market opportunity, build, and deepen professional relationships and optimize potential opportunities to increase Mindpath Health’s reach and referral network.
- Be the face of Mindpath Health by conducting face-to-face visits with external referral sources (Medical Groups, Health Systems, Universities, Behavioral Health Professionals/ Systems and Employers) to uncover needs, address barriers and create community partnerships.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our services and provider profiles.
- Ensure performance and metrics are aligned with operational and demand generation KPIs.
- Create a smooth hand off to market Community Liaison and/or referral team to ensure strong day to day relationship between referral professional and Community Liaison.
- Build, Develop and Manage partnership pipeline in assigned markets, ensuring long term relationship success.
- Research external websites and other resources to understand external group dynamics and current referral resources and needs.
- Identify decision makers in the target markets, reach out to establish key relationships, and document meaningful activity in Salesforce contact database.
- Collaborate with Marketing on collateral for external partners.
- Plan and execute territory routing to balance new and existing relationships.
- Plan and execute presentations, customizing them to the target audience.
- Execute quarterly and annual performance objectives for the target market.
- Plan and attend facility tours, professional weekends, facility events for decision makers in the target market, and conferences/networking events on behalf of Mindpath Health.
- Participate, collaborate, and utilize national resources and best practices to help grow local market share.
- Up to 50% travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree in social services, business administration, communications, or another related field desired.
- Knowledge in behavioral health care or certificates/ degrees is encouraged.
- Salesforce experience desired
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional and cross-cultural team environment.
- Problem solving/ troubleshooting skills to assist with resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to listen, understand, question, and translate information into a value proposition for the referral source.
We offer a robust benefits package to include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and EAP
- LTD/Life Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- PTO accrual starting at 15 days per year
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
About Mindpath Health
Mindpath Health exists to increase access to mental health care that helps people thrive. We do this by empowering our clinicians, investing in our people, and caring for the communities we serve. As a national leader in mental health services, we are reimagining care delivery, reaching patients and focus on clinical excellence. With a team of more than 500 mental health clinicians, Mindpath Health provides a broad spectrum of psychiatry, interventional psychiatry (including TMS and esketamine) and psychotherapy care.
At Mindpath Health, we offer telehealth and in-person visits and coordinate care with primary care physicians and referring providers to ensure a focus on the total health. Mindpath Health is in-network with most major health insurance providers and has more than 80 locations across California, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Texas, Ohio, Arizona and growing.
Join our community and discover how rewarding work can be!
Mindpath Health is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state, or local law.
Req ID: 3141
Back to All Jobs