We are a leader in mental health, providing outpatient services across the country. We are a clinician-led organization with patients at its heart, driven to make life better for our patients. Our team believes in the combined power of autonomy, support, and collaboration.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to change lives and grow professionally, we want you on our team. Find the right opportunity for you and let us help you do what you love. Each day, we live out our company values: Be Better, Together | Act with Courage | Strive for Excellence | Express Compassion | Practice Inclusion.
In working with us, you’ll have:
- Flexibility: Full/Part-Time opportunities with fully remote & hybrid models available that provide work/life balance.
- Workplace Diversity: Experience a culture where all employees are treated with respect and fairness.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation models with unlimited bonus earnings.
- Perks & Benefits: Industry leading full-benefits package, PTO, employer 401k contribution, CME allowance, malpractice with tail coverage, relocation package available.
- Career Path Advancement: Grow in your career with leadership opportunities.
- Technology: EMR & robust telehealth platform making it easier to see patients virtually
The Therapist role is an instrumental role within our organization, reporting to the Regional Psychotherapy Director. Within this role, you will be responsible for supporting patients through assessments of their current mental state, identify areas of concern and develop a plan of therapeutic treatment to manage or overcome their issues.
- Maintain timely patient documentation through our EHR system
- Refer patients internally to medication management, psychotherapy, and TMS services, when appropriate
- Participate in New-Hire Orientation and Onboarding Week
- Use your expertise with optional peer collaboration groups and committees amidst a growing organization
- The above details are not all inclusive of role duties and/or responsibilities. Additional role requirements may be applicable.
- Current State License
- Accepted Licenses: LCSW, LMFT, LCPC
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy, Counseling, or related field
- Provisionally licensed clinicians will not be considered at this time
- Demonstrated prior outpatient clinical experience practicing for a minimum of two years preferred.
- Two years of experience with children preferred (for Clinicians treating these ages)
Mindpath Health is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to All Jobs